OrBecome a Member
Benefits of membership
- Discounts on registration for Training Events
- Early notification of training events
- Early notification of the Wisdom Box, the SIP newsletter
- Access and listed in the SIP Membership Directory
- Access to the SIP Lending Library
- Host and participate in Fireside Chats
- Have a voice by joining various committees
- Be a mentor or to be mentored by another member
- Voting and Nomination privileges for Board Directorship
- Persons having received a minimum of 120 hours of approved training in the Satir Model
- Persons possessing a graduate degree in psychology, counseling, social work, nursing, medicine or a related profession.
- Persons who belong to a provincial or national professional organization or association approved by the Board such as:
Association’s for Marriage and Family Therapy
Guidance and Counseling Association’s
Association’s of Clinical Counselors
Association’s of Social Workers
Registered Nurses Association
Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association
College of Physicians and Surgeons
College of Psychologists
or similar membership in other geographical jurisdictions
- Persons who are involved on a regular basis in the practice, direction, instruction or research in the field of therapy and counseling.
- Persons who are interested in furthering the purposes and objectives of the Institute and who accept the Satir Model as their primary professional therapy model.
- Persons having received a minimum of 120 hours of approved Satir training.
- Persons applying Satir knowledge and skills in their workplace.
- Persons who are interested in furthering the purposes and objectives of the Institute and who identify personally with the Satir Model.
- Persons having received a minimum of 60 hours of Satir training.
- Persons who are interested in furthering the purposes and objectives of the Institute.
- Persons who are interested in supporting the development and use of the Satir Model.
How to Join
ONLINE - Fill out an application (Word Document) save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to attach any supporting documents. Next use the PayPal link below to pay the appropriate dues.