The Satir Research Scholarship 2023-2026
Three separate $1000 Scholarships to be given upon completion of a research paper into Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy. The Award is for $1000 for 3 students and will be administered upon completion and passing of the master’s degree.
- Masters’ students in Counselling from an accredited Univeristy.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- The research paper must be based on the Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy Model.
- The research paper is to be completed between September 1st 2023 and December 31st 2026.
How to apply
- Applicants are to send a copy of their completed research paper after their defence is completed, to the Research Chair of the Satir Institute of the Pacific, firstname.lastname@example.org, by November 30, 2023.
- Subject line of the email is to read “SIP Scholarship application”
- The applicant must submit proof of completing and passing their master’s degree.
- The information must include full name, address, email address and phone number.
All applicant’s personal information will be removed by the administrative assistant. The research papers will then be read by the Research Chair and Dr. John Banmen and one other Scholarship committee member. Together they will make a final decision and only the three successful applicants will be notified. The money will be forwarded directly to the successful applicants from SIP.
- The recipients will receive an invitation to publish an article summarizing their findings in the SIP Newsletter
- Their papers will be made available on SIP Website
- They each will be invited to speak to an audience of members of SIP about their research.
If there are no recipients for the September 2023-December 2026 academic years, it will be offered in subsequent years.