Not forgiving is a kind of soul sickness that saps our energy and keeps us from fully accessing clear Life Energy to fuel our walks in life. It represents a kind of “stuckness” which is fuelled by our anger, disappointment, fears, and pain which block our healing and growth. Our injuries drain our spirit with great costs to our physical, emotional and spiritual health. They also keep us from being able to be fully present with our clients who struggle with their pain from not forgiving.
This online workshop will emphasize the freedom that is yours through full acceptance of where you are in the forgiveness journey and experiencing ways to heal the impacts of your pain that keep preventing you from experiencing full forgiveness of your Self and others. Your transformational healing will enable you to transcend the most hurtful of circumstances. Your freedom will then enable you to re-claim your inner vitality and release any lingering bitterness, shame, guilt, or fears. You will emerge feeling much more fully alive!
When: November 24, 25 and December 1, 2023
Online via Zoom
9:00 a.m. to 2:30 pm PACIFIC TIME
(there will be a 30 minute lunch break)
Approved by Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association for 12 CEC/CEU’s
Small group work will be conducted in breakout rooms.
What you will take away from the online workshop:
- A much clearer understanding of all that is required to ultimately forgive from the inside out, weeding out external expectations which cloud your confidence that this is possible;
- Experientially learning a crystallized 5 Step Forgiveness Model which you will be able to delve into deeply and apply to your own walk in life, as well as your walk with your clients;
- A new understanding of the depth and nuances within each phase, and the importance of allowing each phase to breathe, so that it can be fully addressed without prematurely short circuiting the healing path;
- A step by step process to build and anchor a new inner foundation that can be relied on to guide your continued self-empowerment;
- A new understanding of therapeutic ways to heal the inner world of those who define themselves as the victim, and/or the abuser;
- A new sense of Freedom within each step of your healing process and how to anchor the same for your clients;
- and Your own workbook which includes all the teaching materials for further reference
PAYMENT INFORMATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
General SIP Members and Non Members
Early Bird to October 13, 2023 – $525
After October 13, 2023 – $550
SIP Clinical and Professional Members (Paid Clinical and Professional Dues for 2023)
Early Bird to October 13, 2023 – $500
After October 13, 2023 – $525
No refunds after November 5, 2023. Refunds minus $60 administration fee before November 5, 2023
Zoom links sent out the week prior and the day prior.