We are a welcoming, intentional community committed to facilitating growth and transformation on a foundation of mutual respect and inclusivity. We are committed to personal responsibility, congruence, and integrity in the development of individual wisdom and leadership. We embody and promote these principles and concepts to achieve a world of harmony, peace and wholeness within, between and among all humanity.
- To provide a broad educational context through classes, workshops and seminars in which persons may learn to understand, develop and use the Virginia Satir Systemic growth model in their personal and professional lives.
- To act as a mutual support system.
- To develop curricula leading to certification for people who want to develop professional expertise in the Satir Model.
- To promote research and study of the Satir Model.
- To assist in the promotion and development of the Satir Model.
The Satir Model
Within the Satir model are basic assumptions that provide the framework for a proven methodology for transformational change. Developed by visionary family therapist, Virginia Satir (1916-1988), the Satir Model continues to inform and influence the work of individual, family and group practitioners seeking to facilitate a greater sense of vitality and inner peace for the clients around the world.
The Satir model offers dedicated helping professionals facilitate deep and meaningful change with their clients.
We offer courses as short as ten days to help inspire you. Contact us to find out more.
Supporting Our Larger Community
We welcome donations for specific needs (e.g. scholarships for local or overseas students; assisting trainers to travel to poorer countries; development training resources such as DVD's, print material, equipment, etc.). Tax receipts for Canadian taxpayers will be issued for donations of $25 or more.