- to provide a broad educational context including classes, workshops and seminars in which persons may experience and learn in depth the Virginia Satir Systemic growth model in order to understand, develop and use the Satir Model in their personal and professional lives
- to act as a mutual support system
- to develop curricula leading to certification for persons wanting to develop professional expertise in the Satir Model
- to promote research and study of the Satir Model and
- to assist in the promotion and development of the Satir Model
We welcome donations for specific needs (e.g. scholarships for local or overseas students; assisting trainers to travel to poorer countries; development of training resources such as DVD’s, print material, equipment, etc.). Tax receipts for Canadian taxpayers will be issued for donations of $25 or more.
Register For Our Next Workshop
Meet our Training Directorate
The training directorate meets regularly to plan and organize the clinical in-service meetings and personal and professional training programs for the Satir Institute of the Pacific and to create curricula and development materials for SIP’s training programs. This committee also mentors people to become program facilitators and program leaders.
SIP's Participants, Members and Advisory Board are From Around the World.
Hong Kong Satir Centre for Human Development