Training for Trainers Program
September 25, 2018 - October 13, 2019
Executive Hotel, Vancouver Airport 7311 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC V6X 1A3Register
TRAINING FOR TRAINERS
- Passionate about the Satir Model?
- Excited about the idea of working with groups and experientially teaching programs that contribute to participants’ personal and professional development?
- Committed to your own personal and professional development as a trainer?
COME JOIN US FOR THE TRAINING FOR TRAINERS PROGRAM!
- Learn and enhance group process skills
- The Satir Model perspective of training
- The 5 Essential elements of transformational teaching
- Experiential review of the Satir Model and practice teaching concepts of the model
- Demonstrations of group observation skills
- Dealing with expectations of participants
- Handling challenges and reactions from participants
- Program goal setting for different groups
- Daily goal-setting for groups
- How to sequence and pace learnings
- How to make learnings experiential with lots of practice
- Handling questions of group participants
- Curriculum development skills
- Marketing your programs
- How to prepare oneself internally and in relation to the subject of the program.
Consists of three 5-day phases 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
There will be assignments and dyad work to be completed in between each phase, with regular mentorship and support from the program leaders.
TUITION $997 per phase (can be paid in 3 installments)
- 15 days of training
- Course Manual
- Monthly Online group meeting via Zoom facilitated by the Program Leaders
- Individual coaching and supervision for assignments between phases via telephone or Zoom with Program Leaders
To apply please fill out the application and return
Cancellations after acceptance and deposit are subject to a $100 administration fee. No cancellations after August 25, 2018