Satir TST Level 1 Summer Intensive 2022
August 10, 2022 - August 20, 2022
Bethlehem Retreat Center, 2371 Arbott Road, Nanaimo, BC V9R 6S9Register
May 11, 2021 - This program is dependent on the Covid- 19 restrictions. SIP is hoping to be able to offer this 10 Residential workshop the summer of 2022.
An accredited program that offers 60 Continuing Education Credits from Canadian Counselling Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
Approved by American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
To be held at Bethlehem Retreat Center, 2371 Arbott Road, Nanaimo, BC V9R 6S9
10 day Residential Intensive
August 10 - 20, 2022
Satir TST is based on the work and Wisdom of world renown psychotherapist Virginia Satir, Satir TST Level 1 program offers:
- Deepening the experience of “how to” facilitate change and transformational change with clients
- Experience the profound process of growth as a professional and in your personal life
- Opportunities to expand the internal resources of Self and congruently connecting with clients
In addition, Satir TST offers evidence based experiential therapy, and a process that is experiential, systemic, positively directional and change focused; resulting in neurological changes in the individual. Read More
For more information contact Cindi at email@example.com or call 604-546-1539
Satir TST Level 1 Program Schedule
- 10 days approximately 9:00 am to 9:00 pm each day
- 12 hours of triad homework to be completed during sessions
- final assignment is required after the program is complete to receive your certificate of completion.
Day 1 August 10, 2022 Schedule
3:00 check-in (Residential Only)
5:30 pm Dinner (Residential and Commuters)
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Course Work (Introduction and Housekeeping)
Final Day August 20, 2022 program completes at 5:00 pm
Satir TST Level 1 Fees
Early Bird Rate Before June 13, 2021
Residential - $3625*
Commuter - $2675**
After June 13th Early Bird
Residential - $3725*
Commuter - $2775**
* Residential includes lodging (Dorm Style with individual bedrooms and shared washrooms), 10 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 10 dinners, snacks, tuition, text book and program materials.
** Commuter includes 10 lunches, 8 dinners, snacks, tuition, text book and program materials.
Cancellation and Payment Policy
- $1000 Deposit in Canadian funds is due with application with the balance due by June 13, 2022.
- Full refund if application is not approved.
- Cancellation after July 8, 2022 no refunds. However you may transfer the balance of your registration less $1000 deposit to another TST Level 1 program within the next 12 months.
- Cancellation prior to July 8, 2022 is subject to an administration fee of $100
- Cheques, credit cards, money order, wire transfer, email transfer or PayPal in Canadian funds only. Payable to the Satir Institute of the Pacific
Process payment below, after which a registration page will open. If not you can go here to register
EARLY BIRD RATE to June 13th, 2021
SIP Bursary Now Available.
January 15, 2022 deadline for applications.
February 2022 bursary awarded to approved applicants
Country Index Rates available for the Tuition only
For more info or to register by phone contact:
Satir Institute of the Pacific