Satir TST Level 1 Summer Intensive 2021
August 4, 2021 - August 14, 2021
Bethlehem Retreat Center, 2371 Arbott Road, Nanaimo, BC V9R 6S9Register
October 21, 2020 - SIP is hoping to be able to offer this 10 Residential workshop next summer 2021. Due to Covid the final decision will not be made until March 1, 2021. If you are interested and want to be considered for this program please fill out the application form here and we will keep you informed.
Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy Level 1 is an accredited program that offers 60 Continuing Education Credits from Canadian Counselling Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
Approved by American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
To be held at Bethlehem Retreat Center, 2371 Arbott Road, Nanaimo, BC V9R 6S9
10 day Residential Intensive
August 4 - 14, 2021
Satir TST is based on the work and Wisdom of world renown psychotherapist Virginia Satir, Satir TST Level 1 program offers:
- Deepening the experience of “how to” facilitate change and transformational change with clients
- Experience the profound process of growth as a professional and in your personal life
- Opportunities to expand the internal resources of Self and congruently connecting with clients
In addition, Satir TST offers evidence based experiential therapy, and a process that is experiential, systemic, positively directional and change focused; resulting in neurological changes in the individual. Read More
For more information contact Cindi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-546-1539
Satir TST Level 1 Program Schedule
- 10 days approximately 9:00 am to 9:00 pm each day
- 12 hours of triad homework to be completed during sessions
- final assignment is required after the program is complete to receive your certificate of completion.
Day 1 August 4 Schedule
4:00 pm Introductions
5:30 pm Dinner
7:00 pm Course Work
Final Day August 14 program completes at 5:00 pm
Satir TST Level 1 Fees
*Residential - Fees to be confirmed
**Commuter - Fees to be confirmed
* Residential includes lodging (Dorm Style with individual bedrooms and shared washrooms), 10 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 8 dinners, snacks, tuition, text book and program materials.
** Commuter includes 10 lunches, 8 dinners, snacks, tuition, text book and program materials.
Cancellation and Payment Policy
- $1000 Deposit in Canadian funds is due with application with the balance due by July 7, 2020.
- Full refund if application is not approved.
- Cancellation after June 30, 2021 no refunds. However you may transfer the balance of your registration less $1000 deposit to another TST Level 1 program within the next 12 months.
- Cancellation prior to June 30, 2021 is subject to an administration fee of $100
- Cheques, credit cards, money order, wire transfer, email transfer or PayPal in Canadian funds only. Payable to the Satir Institute of the Pacific
For more info or to register by phone contact:
Satir Institute of the Pacific
SIP Bursary Now Available.
January 15, 2021 deadline for applications.
February 2020 bursary awarded to approved applicants