Level 2 Transformational Systemic Therapy
August 10, 2022 - August 20, 2022
Bethlehem Retreat Center, Nanaimo, BCRegister
10 Day RESIDENTIAL Intensive - August 10 - 20, 2022
To be held at Bethlehem Retreat Center, 2371 Arbott Road, Nanaimo, BC V9R 6S9
Sponsored by Satir Institute of the Pacific
The focus of Transformational Systemic Therapy Level 2 program is to improve participants’ competence, congruence and confidence in doing transformational, experiential, systemic change therapy. The course leader will utilize lecturettes, small group discussions, structured exercises, demonstrations, experiential learning and skill practice sessions to assist participants to move their therapy into a positively directional, change focused, experiential process.
The emphasis will be on bringing about transformational change in individual therapy, couples’ therapy and family therapy. As well, some attention will be given to working with specific symptoms in therapy.
Pre-requisite STST Level 1 or an equivalent program approved by the Director of training.
Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy Level 2 Program Schedule
- 10 days approximately 9:00 am to 9:00 pm each day
- 12 hours of triad homework to be completed during sessions
- final assignment is required after the program is complete to receive your certificate of completion.
Day 1 August 10, 2022 Schedule
3:00 check-in (Residential Only)
5:30 pm Dinner (Residential and Commuter)
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Course Work (Introduction and housekeeping)
Final Day August 20, 2022 program completes at 5:00 pm
STST Level 2 Fees
Early Bird Rate Before June 13, 2022
Residential - $3625*
Commuter - $2675**
After June 13, 2022
Residential - $3725*
Commuter - $2775**
* Residential includes lodging (Dorm Style with individual bedrooms and shared washrooms), 10 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 10 dinners, snacks, tuition, text book and program materials.
** Commuter includes 10 lunches, 8 dinners, snacks, tuition, text book and program materials.
Cancellation and Payment Policy
- $1000 Deposit in Canadian funds is due with application with the balance due by June 13, 2022.
- Full refund if application is not approved.
- Cancellation after July 8, 2022 no refunds. However you may transfer the balance of your registration less $1000 deposit to another TST Level 1 program within the next 12 months.
- Cancellation prior to July 8, 2022 is subject to an administration fee of $100
- Cheques, credit cards, money order, wire transfer, email transfer or PayPal in Canadian funds only. Payable to the Satir Institute of the Pacific
Process payment below, after which a registration page will open. If not you can go here to register
Early Bird Rates to June 13, 2022
Country Index Rates available for the Tuition only
For more info Contact:
Satir Institute of the Pacific