TST Level 2
January 5, 2018 - April 15, 2018
Phoenix Center, 13686-94A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3V 1N1Register
Transformational Systemic Therapy Level II
January 5, 6, 7, February 2, 3, 4, 5, April 13, 14, 15, 2018
Sponsored by SATIR INSTITUTE OF THE PACIFIC
Approved by Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association for 60 CEC Hours
with Kathlyne Maki-Banmen, MA, RCC and Linda Lucas, MA, LCPC
for more information on our Trainers see here
This program is for counselors and therapists who have completed a Transformational Systemic Therapy Level I training program offered by the Satir Institute of the Pacific (or an equivalent program approved by Jennifer Nagel, Director of Training) who are presently working with clients in a counselling or helping role/position.
This Program Will Help Counsellors and Therapists:
- Use their Self in a competent, confident, congruent and creative way throughout the Satir therapeutic process.
- Make therapy experiential throughout each aspect of the therapeutic process.
- Make therapy positively directional throughout each aspect of the therapeutic process.
- Make therapy change focused throughout each aspect of the therapeutic process.
- Make the therapy process systemic, working on changing the intrapsychic within the context of interactive relationships and changing the interactive from the intrapsychic changes.
- Tap clients’ Life Energy as the stimulus to growth and transformation.
- Help clients access their subconscious processes and bring them into awareness.
- Reframe symptoms into solutions and find the positive resources in symptoms.
- Help clients access, accept and utilize their internal strengths and resources.
- Help clients to increase their ability to own their internal processes and increase their choice-making possibilities.
- Collaboratively work with clients to set positively directional therapeutic goals in both intrapsychic and interactive systems.
- Facilitate bringing about transformational change and anchoring and integrating the changes.
- Help couples and families connect in an accepting way.
- Help couples and families resolve differences.
- Appreciate their own personal and professional growth process.
Early Bird Rates before November 24, 2017
SIP Members - $1150
Non Member - $1200
After November 24, 2017
SIP Members - $1200
Non Members - $1250
(includes tuition and program materials)
No Refunds on cancellations after November 24, 2017. Refunds minus a $100 administration fee before November 24, 2017.
Please click Buy Now to process your payment. After completing your payment you will be taken to the Registration Form.
NEW - Bursaries are now available for all programs on a limited basis for those with demonstrated need. Please see application below or contact our office with any questions.
Applications for Level 2 due by November 10, 2017