HPC – Soulful Money Matters
March 3, 2017 - March 4, 2017
Phoenix Center, 13686-94A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3V 1N1Register
Registration is Now Closed
No Pre-requisite Course Required - 14 CEC Hours Available
Transforming your Relationship with Money
with Linda Lucas, MA, LCPC
Explore the relationship between money and self-love. Move beyond the fear and limitations to deep self-acceptance and prosperity.
Powerful beliefs and behaviors are formed about money usually in childhood. These money beliefs tend to remain unconscious and tend to be “generational” in that they frequently get passed down from parent to child.
Our relationship with money is reflected in the sense of satisfaction and fulfillment that we get from our connection with Self, family, community, and our beautiful planet. Our relationship with money encompasses far more than just earning, spending, debts and savings; it also includes the time these functions take in our life. By transforming our relationship with money we can consciously choose prosperity, freedom and peace of mind impacting all area of our life. Transformational change comes from the level of Life Energy and is a part of natural human growth and evolution. It means that we become more of our true, spiritual Selves rather than our reactive, survival energy patterns.
This program will include:
- How to help the client change their intrapsychic system including their emotions, perceptions, expectations and behaviours.
- How to help people explore, allow, and accept and transform their internal experience.
- How to help people connect with their Life Energy in a positively directional way towards choosing prosperity, freedom, and peace of mind.
- How to help people develop a connection with their internal resources.
- How to help people connect with their dreams and realize them.
Registration is now Closed